Registrations are now closed.
Registration for MA19 has now closed, see the full conference programme here.
Social Functions at MA19
4:30pm – 6:00pm, Wednesday 22 May 2019
Te Papa – Rongomaraeroa and Espresso
ServiceIQ New Zealand Museum Awards
6:00pm – 8:00pm, Wednesday 22 May 2019
Te Papa – Amokura
One ticket to the Awards is included in full registrations
7:00pm – 11:00pm, Thursday 23 May 2019
Parliament Banquet Hall
Conference Dinner tickets can be purchased during the online registration process for $100 each (incl. GST). Guest tickets are available.
After Party - EMP Welcome
5:00pm – 8:00pm, Friday 24 May 2019
New Zealand Portrait Gallery
One ticket to the Friday party is included in full and EMP Huakina registrations.
Bus fares for tours on Wednesday’s Options Day are included in that day’s registration.
Transport to and from Conference Dinner and other venues around Wellington are delegates own responsibility.
Acknowledgements / communication
- All communication with registered delegates will be by email.
- All registrations will be emailed a tax invoice on registration.
- If your email address has changed since completing the registration form, be sure to advise the Conference organisers by email to email@example.com.
- Delegates who find themselves unable to attend the MA19 Conference after submitting their online registration are most welcome to nominate a substitute. All substitutions and cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received before / on Monday 1 April 2019 will be refunded, less an administration fee of $100. Cancellations received after Monday 1 April 2019 are not refundable. Exceptions are at the discretion of Museums Aotearoa.
All prices are inclusive of GST