Terms & Conditions
Full registration includes access to all Thursday-Friday conference sessions, conference catering, the Conference Powhiri and Awards (Wednesday) and the After Party (Friday). Attendance at Wednesday workshops, tours and meetings, and the Conference Dinner (Thursday) is an additional cost.
Day registration includes access to all conference sessions, conference catering and the exhibition on the nominated day. Attendance at the Conference Dinner is an additional cost.
Museums Aotearoa Membership
Member rates are available to all paid individual MA members, and to staff and active volunteers of member institutions. Museums Aotearoa membership offers a significant discount to conference registration fees, among many other substantial benefits. You are welcome to become a member to claim the membership discount rate, saving up to $120 (based on the Early Bird Member and Non-Member registration prices). Please click here to complete a Museums Aotearoa membership form before registering.
Early-bird tickets are available up until the end of business day, Monday 1st April 2019.
- One ticket to the Awards is included in full registrations, please indicate attendance in your online registration. Additional tickets are free of charge but must be registered during the online registration process or by contacting Museums Aotearoa.
- Conference Dinner tickets can be purchased during the online registration process for $100 each (incl. GST). Guest tickets are available.
- One ticket to the Friday party is included in full and EMP Huakina registrations, please indicate attendance in your online registration. Guest tickets are not available.
- Bus fares for tours on Wednesday’s Options Day are included in that day’s registration.
- Transport to and from Conference Dinner and other venues around Wellington are delegates own responsibility.
- Credit Card
- Credit card payments can be made online or over the phone. All major credit cards are accepted. All payments will be processed through Payment Express payment gateway.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Details for EFT payments will be provided on your tax invoice. Please reference the payment with your name and registration number.
Please make cheques payable to Museums Aotearoa and forward to:
P O Box 10-928
Acknowledgements / communication
- All communication with registered delegates will be by email.
- All registrations will be emailed a tax invoice on registration.
- If your email address has changed since completing the registration form, be sure to advise the Conference organisers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delegates who find themselves unable to attend the MA19 Conference after submitting their online registration are most welcome to nominate a substitute. All substitutions and cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received before / on Monday 1 April 2019 will be refunded, less an administration fee of $100. Cancellations received after Monday 1 April 2019 are not refundable. Exceptions are at the discretion of Museums Aotearoa.
- All prices are inclusive of GST